The purpose of the project is to enhance the quality of the National Cancer Screening Programmes implementation.
The project will improve the organization and implementation of the National Cancer Screening Programme (breast, cervical, colorectal) on the national and regional level. It is aimed at strengthening the capacities of the health professionals, CIPH staff and other stakeholders involved in the National Cancer Screening Programmes. The project will also enhance the monitoring and reporting of National Cancer Screening Programmes on the national and regional level.
This Twinning is between Croatia and two EU Member States, Lithuania and Slovenia.
The total budget of this project is 641.500,00 EUR out of which 95% is financed by IPA and 5% by national co-financing.
The execution period of this project is 12 months. The project implementation started in April 2016 and will finish at the end of March 2017.
Partner institutions from Member State countries:
- Ministry of Health of the Republic of Lithuania
- National Cancer Institute of Lithuania
- Lithuanian University of Health Sciences
- Central Project Management Agency, Lithuania
Junior Member State project implementing partner:
- National Institute of Public Health of the Republic of Slovenia
Beneficiary institutions of the project:
- Ministry of Health of the Republic of Croatia
- Croatian Institute of Public Health